Thursday, 13 June 2013

Britmums Live: I'm Going AND I'm babbling!

Yip... I'm babbling at Britmums Live. There I am. On the speakers list. Along with all of the cool people. I am NOT cool. Never have been, Never will be. God help me.

I will be the nervous, wildly hand gesturing, babbling one on the Pinterest discussion panel. I may even have vodka in my bag.

I made it a goal last year to be up on the stage somewhere this year, rambling on about Pinterest and how our PinAddicts challenge has changed the WORLD. And here we are.... on the stage people. Eeek!


So here goes with the officialness stuff:

Name: Kerry aka The Lovebump

Blog: My Lovebumps & PinAddicts Challenge

Twitter ID: @thelovebump

Height: 165cm. No idea in Feet.... 5.6 ish?

Hair: Dark Brown, hint of badly dyed red, balding. (I wish I was joking on the last one)

Is this your first blogging conference?

Nope, I attended Britmums last year and a couple of others too!

Are you attending both days?

Yip! Look out for me along with Maggy and Emma on the Pinterest Sesh**

What are you most looking forward to at Britmums 2013?

The speakers! The bloggers! The naked waiters! The Cake!
Oh, and this time... I booked accommodation, no more 3 hour train trips in the middle of the night for me! Can I get a whoop whoop?!

What are you wearing?

NO idea! *scribbles on list - find something AWESOME to wear*

What do you hope to gain from Britmums Live 2013?

A couple 'o pounds from the cake eating. Seriously..... I learnt an UBER amount of stuff last year.... I buzzed for about 3 weeks off the back of it. There is SO much to learn! Read my summary of last year's event HERE - 'Breathing Life into Blogging'

Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows!

Erm... I had 3 children by the time I was 21.... Nope, I haven't appeared on Jeremy Kyle. *yet*

 Last year, I vlogged my introduction in 2 parts - if you wanna 'chat' with me, here goes!

Part 1

Part 2

Are you going to Britmums? Let me know in the comments!

Later dudes x