Tuesday, 18 June 2013

5 Celeb Shmeleb's with NO Makeup... I'll show them how it's done.

I reckon I'm a good contender for this 'No Makeup Celeb' thing.

These are the pictures EVERY.WOMAN.LOVES.

Pamela Anderson
{Source}
 Pammy - pfffftttt! Feeling a bit .. RUFF are we Pammy?

Jennifer Lopez
{Source}
J-Lo - dammmm girrrlll .... I love you.

Khloe Kardashian
{Source}
Khloe Kardashian - Putting makeup on makes you lose a Stone! 'Nuff said

Katherine Heigl
{Source}
Katherine Heigl - you're breaking my heart.

Adele
{Source}
Adele - I actually WEEPED when I saw this


Me - I think I've totally cracked this.

To be honest, I LOVE that these women look normal with no makeup on.... It makes me feel Celeb-Like. If you'd like me to do a makeup tutorial on this beautiful look I've created - let me know in the comments.