Monday, 4 February 2013

Yummy Yummy in my Tummy

Last week we fell off the Meal Planning wagon and WOW... we spent a fortune picking up last minute bits here and there.  So, on Sunday I sat down and quickly scribbled 7 meals, listed the ingredients for the meals, lunches and brekkies and sent Dave off to the shops. (Yay for men who love to food shop!)

Meal Planning Monday

So our Meal Plan looks like this:

Monday: Chicken & Coke Casserole with Rice - essentially sticky chicken, plonked on top of rice. We use Diet Coke as we don't drink full sugar drinks here to save ourselves from the crazy children swinging from the lightbulbs.

Tuesday: Lamb & Apricot Stew - Stewed Lamb casserole which I'll chuck into the slow cooker before I head to my Doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Wednesday: Bacon & Veg Frittata with Potato Wedges - I use Utterly Scrummy's recipe which you can find HERE. Yum!!

Thursday: Prawn & Butternut Squash Curry - I'll do chicken nuggets for the kids... they don't like the look or taste of the prawns.

Friday: Mac 'n Cheese 

Saturday: Butternut Soup & Rolls - yummo recipe to follow tomorrow! 

Sunday: Chicken Roast with all the trimmings.

So that's what we're chomping... what are you whipping up in the kitchen this week?  Check out more plans and link yours up to the lovely Mrs M's blog HERE

Happy Feeding everyone :)