Wednesday, 6 February 2013

All things Horse..

 I'm not sure I've ever shared pictures of Niamh horseriding on el' bloggo..... !! Sssshhh! Don't tell her - she will NOT be impressed! If this child could horseride all day, every day - she absolutely would.

She does not get this love from me. I am Terrified (with a Capital T) of horses in general - they are so strong and I find most animals unpredictable - they SMELL my fear people. My sister however is a great fan of all things horse so I'm claiming the horse gene from her on this one.

This year, Niamh wants to start competing, I'm so proud of her, but will require copious amounts of Valium to be able to watch. Moms need nerves of STEEL to watch this...











Do You have a hobby? Play a sport? I'd love to hear about it in the comments :)