Monday, 31 December 2012

Meal-Planning Monday: 31/12/12

So, I've been reading the Meal-Planning Monday posts allllll year... so what better time to join in, than on the last day of the year! That's procrastination for you.

Image: Weheartit.com
Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes i...

Ok... I'll stop.

I've gone all Martha Stewart on my own backside and planned a whole list of meals for a MONTH. Yes - a month. So, my PLAN is to share the meals with you here and the recipes and the shopping lists and all the goodness that comes with being Martha Stewart's groupie.

So here we have it:

Monday: Bangers, Mash, Veg & Gravy - not very inventive I know, but we're off out to an adults-only New Years party, so only the sprogs will be eating.

Tuesday: Prawn & Butternut Squash Curry with rice - I'll share this easy peasy recipe with you tomorrow!

Wednesday: Taco's & Mince - I use the One Pot Mince recipe from Utterly Scrummy's blog - YUM.

Thursday: Sticky Pork Chops with Mash & Veg - I'll share the marinade for this too - it's super easy!

Friday: Chicken & Mushroom Bake - nom nom - get in my tummmmmyy!!! - again, recipe to follow.

Saturday: Chunky Veg Soup - real winter warmer.. eldest doesn't eat soup, so she'll have chicken nuggets or something wholesome like that.

Sunday: Chicken Roast with Roastie Potaties, Butternut Squash, Yorkies, Peas, Parsnips, Carrots & Gravy.

Wowza's - I'm STARVING after thinking about all that.

If you want to read about some more Yummy Goodness & get some more meal plan idea's - head on over to Mrs M's fabulous blog by clicking the image below.


Happy Cooking. Ya'll!